Good question from Jim in Robbinsdale.
He was referring to an early post about my wine choice. ( Paisano/Vine Rose)
Jim's friend told him about a Fortissimo Wine.
From what I can find is when you are out of Red Wine you drink Fortissimo which is a blend of reds left over from processing and bottled only once or twice a year from what I understand.
The taste has been compared to Paisano. Sangria and CR Cellars actually makes a Fortissimo Wine.
I am not a wine expert so no comments please. I researched the question and called a few people.
I am truly blessed to live in the backyard of Wine Haven a small but very reputable winery in Chisago whose sample room is walking distance from my house.
Grandma and Grandpa would be proud I do believe.
I am told I need to build a Bocce Ball Court. Build it and they will come the voice says.What do you think?Should I go with a natural Grass or a clay court. The voices also say I need wine stations at either end.
Well talk to all later.